The Soukka metro station is located below Yläkartanontie, in the immediate vicinity of the Soukka shopping centre.
- The station’s appearance is inspired by its surrounding modernist building stock that dates from the 1960s.
- All corners of the station’s entrance pavilions are razor-sharp. The station embodies modernism, precision and sharpness.
- The Soukantori entrance will be two-storied. Its four parallel elevators will ensure fast and direct access to the platform level. The second entrance is located on Yläkartanontie.
- Daily passengers: 10,000 (Strafica prediction in 2015 for the year 2025.)
- The station was designed by ALA Architects
News on the work stages at the Soukka site can be found under the Worksite areas section.